Axe racing is the name for the bobsleigh team piloted and run by Axel Brown. All sleds in the British Bobsleigh team operate as individual entities representing Great Britain. Axe racing is the newest one of the three sleds to represent the country.
Axe Racing Goals
As with any team in the sport of bobsleigh, the main goal for Axe Racing is to reach the Olympics, but more than that we want to make an impact when there.
The team is built on the premise of being professional, methodical, and organised, while striving towards our athletic goals. By running this team both as a financially viable, and efficient company as well as an elite sporting unit we hope to change the landscape of elite bobsleigh and make it an increasingly reliable and investable prospect.
It is by maintaining and staying accountable to strong fundamental values that we hope to differentiate ourselves from the rest of the world, both on the ice as athletes, but in a professional sense as well. We believe that a strong team bond, and work ethic will bring in the results and performances that we want for the team as well as allowing each individual athlete to develop as a person and better themselves on and off the ice.
If you would like to work with Axe Racing as we strive towards the Beijing 2022 winter Olympics, please get in touch via our sponsorship section, where we can offer a sponsorship package with tangible rewards and a positive return on investment, as well as experience packages.
Meet the team
- Turbulent Off-season Reaching its Conclusion5th October 2020The summer of 2020 has of course been very difficult to predict, and hard to navigate. What most […]
- Team Coping During COVID Lockdown18th May 2020The UK and many other nations across the world entering a “lockdown” or shelter in place order, […]
- Post season sliding concludes Ice time.10th March 2020Following the final race of the year in Igls, the team looked to gain much needed experience […]
- Axe Racing Ends Season 38th in the World31st January 2020With the completion of the final race of the team’s debut season in Innsbruck, Axe Racing now ranks […]
- First Half of the Season Completed17th December 2019The team is now home from the first half of the season and feeling very accomplished. Every major […]